Wednesday 2 May 2012

Magnum Opus

OK, so I really didn't think I'd be starting out Me-Made May with a woolly sweater! Being May, I had visions of floral dresses, bare legs, a wee cardi...well,a big thick cardi, it's Scotland after all ... But it's been freezing ... and grey ... and wet ... and just plain dreich. However, on the plus side this means I can stretch my rather meagre me-made wardrobe with a woolly. A 4-ply knit from a vintage pattern, which took me about two years on and off, but which I'm pretty pleased with (although I wanted to strangle the neck ... and it still wants to strangle me ... or at least hang on to my ears when I try to get it over my head ... anyhow, I've decided that after several attempts to improve it, life's too short and it'll do). So here it is, and here I am, at lunchtime from work ...





And this is the sweater in its infancy, enjoying some Italian holiday sunshine.




No comments:

Post a Comment